Position : Research Assistant
- M.A. in Biological Antropology (The Australian National University)
- B.Sc. in Biotechnology (Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia)
Isabella currently manages the collaborative research project between MRIN and Variant Bio which focuses on understanding the genetic diversity of populations in Indonesia and searching for novel, disease-associated genetic variants on the archipelago. This Pilot Project aims to collect and sequence samples from five ethnic groups across Indonesia.
Interests : Population genetics
Human genetics and health
Human behavioral ecology
- The Variant Bio Standley Fellowship (2021)
- Aurora Intership Program and the Aurora Education Foundation, Australia (2019)
- Australia Awards Scholarships (2018)
- Allison Sudrajat Prize, Departement of Foreign Affair and Trade Australia (2018)
- National Geographic Young Explorer Grant (2016)
- The rufford Foundation Small Grants for Nature Conversation (2015)
Contact : email@example.com
1. Characterization of 29 polymorphic microsatellite markers developed by genomic screening of Sumatran rhinoceros (Dicerorhinus sumatrensis).
BMC Res Notes. 2021 Mar 26;14(1):119. doi: 10.1186/s13104-021-05522-x.
2. Non-invasive genotyping of Sumatran elephants: implications for conservation. Tropical Conservation Science, 8(3), pp.745-759.